Doordash is the largest food delivery service in the US. With more popularity comes more difficulty. Fortunately, doordash is not the only food delivery service.
There are dozens of delivery apps and they may provide better service in your area. If you no longer want to be a user of doordash, you can choose to delete your account.
But to delete your doordash account, you will need to use a browser on your smartphone/computer. You can’t delete the account from a smartphone.
Delete Doordash Account
- Open a browser and visit the Doordash website.
- Log in to your user account.
- Click on the menu icon at the top left corner.
- From the menu, click on Menu.
- Click on the Manage account tab.
- On this page, click on Delete account.
- verification code will be sent to your mobile number. Enter the number and click on Verify.
- Click on Continue.
- Now, click on Delete account.
It will show a confirmation that your account is being deleted and within 30 days your user data will be removed too.
If you want to delete your account just because you are unable to delete a payment method from your doordash account. Then the good news is you can delete a payment method without deleting your account.
Delete a Payment method on Doordash
- Open the Doordash app on your smartphone and make sure you are logged in.
- Click on the Profile icon at the top left corner.
- Click on Payment.
- Click the Edit icon beside the method you want to delete.
- Press the Trash icon at the top right corner.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I delete my address from doordash?
Yes, you can delete an existing address from your doordash account. To do so, open the app and tap on your account icon. It will show you a menu, click on Addresses. Tap on the edit icon beside the address you want to remove. Now click on the Trash icon to delete the address.
Can I temporarily deactivate my doordash account?
You can’t deactivate your account. Doordash only allows deleting user accounts. Once you confirm the deletion, you can’t revert it and will be logged out of your account on all devices.