Microsoft Edge used to be the medium of downloading Google Chrome after installing fresh Windows. But in recent years, things have changed. Edge made significant progress and as of now it’s one of the top 3 browsers in terms of popularity.
- Open Microsoft Edge on your computer.
- Click on the menu icon.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on Cookies and site permissions.
- There are two sections, Block and Allow. You can add sites in these two sections so that you won’t fall under your global settings.
- Open Edge on your smartphone.
- Tap on the menu icon.
- Go to Settings.
- Click on Privacy and security.
- Click on Site permissions.
So, you have to be careful while using the web as there are some bad websites out there that can steal your private data.
Frequently Asked Questions